If you are a regular traveler or go for traveling once a year, you will need to organize your belongings in the backpack with care and intelligence. The days in the new country must be filled up with joy and excitement, so let’s enjoy your time with your perfect backpack and preparation. The things you need to pack for your journey are listed up here.
Ranging from your dresses to the tactical flashlight, we have covered all. Just have a look and you will get all your answers. These things will help you enjoy your backpack tour without any hassle.
The 6 important things you need to have in your backpack
• You can carry flags of your country: You are going to a new country, so start with the flag of your own motherland. If you are going with a group, this will truly be a very rejoicing experience to wave your flag sometimes.
• Take a light: Anytime you will need some light in the new country on your way. Torch is a backdated style now. So you can use the beautiful and stronger tactical flashlight for your help. This will help you in finding your lost things and showing you way when required without creating any mess.
• The reusable tote bags: When you have to carry your shoes as well as the dirty washing clothes, it is better to skip the idea of plastic bags. These bags are torn easily and therefore the reusable tote bags are great. You can carry your groceries, folding umbrella, spare clothes, shoes, and your other essentials in the same bag.
• Take the comforters for a good sleep: It is very natural that you may get a place beside a snoring person to manage for the night or so. Then you have to maintain your sleeping hours and the travel pillow, ear plugs and eye mask – these are going to help you in every way. Don’t miss your sleep and make yourself ready for the next day journey.
• Dresses and cosmetics: When you are going for a trip, take the comfortable dresses and shoes as per your requirement. You know well which undergarments are to take and which one is to leave – so make your own list in this sector. Some moisturizer, hair brush, sunglasses, scarf, a portable mirror, foundation, lip care products, sunscreen and other skin care products are enough to keep you beautiful.
• USB sticks: You will need to entertain yourself with the best movies, music, games and other recreation. USB sticks will fulfill your desire.
Whales are not only the largest animals in the world, but also the most mysterious ones. Years and years of research do not mean that we know everything that is there is to know about whales. Here are some interesting and at the same time unbelievable facts that you need to know about these amazing creatures.
Bow Head Whales Survive for More than Two Centuries
Although most bowheads live only up to 60 or even 90 years, scientists cannot seem to agree on a bowhead’s maximum lifespan. But recent research has shown that the amino acids in their eyes suggest that the oldest bowhead that ever lived would have survived around for 211 years. Some even go the extreme of stating that these whales can last longer than that.
Female Humpbacks Have BFFs
Researchers in Mingan Island who have been studying humpback whales for the last 16 years by using a photographic technique have found out that the female humpbacks not only make friends but also reunite with each other annually. Though this behavior has not been encountered any whale watching trips, it is said that these female friends once they meet, float around the waters together. This has known to be an unbelievable discovery since usually humpback whales are unsociable to each other.
Sperm Whales Sleep Standing Up
Since you cannot watch a whale sleep during a whale watching tour, many assumed that whales share a sleeping pattern to those of dolphins. Recent discoveries show that sperm whales sleep keep their bodies completely vertical to the surface when they are sleeping. This was proven when some scientists encountered a whole pod of these whales in Chile, sleeping in the same position.
Whales Support Adoption
Not all whales are violent and scary as Mocha Dick. Most of them are gentle, especially to other species. In 2011, it was noted that a pod of sperm whales adopted a deformed dolphin that was abandoned by its family. But it was not known as why these whales accepted the dolphin in to their family. Also, some female beluga whales that cannot breed are known to adopt objects as their surrogate babies. Though it is a funny sight when you witness these whales carrying planks or even skeletons on their heads or backs while treating them like their calves, it is actually rather a depressing fact.
There are more amusing theories about these whales that many fail to believe. But in time, they too can be proved through science, similar to the ones above.
To find out more about Hervey Bay whale watching tours, go to this link